Counselling, therapy, consultation, screening, and assessment services
Counselling and Therapy
- Stress and coping
- Self-improvement/personal growth
- Trauma and life transitions
- Parenting and child behaviour
- General mental health concerns
- Neurodevelopmental diversity (e.g., ADHD, autism)
PSYCHOLOGICAL & PSYCHOEDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENT
We offer in-person, video, and phone services (depending on type of assessment).
- Specific Learning Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
- Mental health (e.g., OCD, PTSD, anxiety, depression)
Please contact us for screening/consultation. Cost of assessments vary. For assessment inquires, please email us at email@example.com
We are a group of counsellors and therapists that offer therapy and assessment services to individuals of all ages. Our therapists are trained in a variety of modalities and create a safe space for you to explore concerns such as anxiety, depression, stress, relationship, and general mental health concerns. We are currently taking new clients for both in-person and online appointments. Have a look at our gallery for a listing of our clinicians or send an email to inquire. We currently have no wait time and have openings for new clients.
Services to ages 12 and up
- Cost per Session: $121 – $180
- Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Clients pay directly and submit their receipt to their insurance. Please contact to inquire about fees of specific therapists.
Licence: Newfoundland and Labrador / 654
Our therapists are Canadian Certified Counsellors (CCC) and hold masters degrees in counselling related fields.